Love Life

Love Life

Friday, July 23, 2010

The ARMY Life is our life!







This is one of the most important things we have done in our lives...joining the ARMY. Though sometimes can be frustrating, we are proud of it. Even though I am not serving anymore, my heart aches every time I see a female soldier in uniform. Sometimes I wish to go back and regret getting discharged, but at the end of the day, I know I made the right decision, my kids need me and my husband needs my support. I am so proud of the soldiers who are either dual military or single mothers/fathers because their job is not easy and becomes strenuous on their husband & wife, or mother/father & daughter/son relationship due to lack of quality time spent together. And the countless field trainings and deployments are not any easier. Many soldiers miss their babies being born or their first words or steps...there is so much they miss just for the gratification and peace of mind they get knowing they are serving their Country from all enemies foreign and domestic. With all that being said, I love them all and Support Our Troops for all they do and all they accomplish (we should all do). Always keep in mind that what a civilian accomplishes in an eight hour work shift, a service member will accomplish by nine in the morning : ).


No comments:

Post a Comment